The following programmes are ones that we are commonly asked to deliver to our Professional Services clients. We will co-create the content to your specific needs, and if additional topics are required, please contact us to discuss further.
Our programmes are designed to be delivered face-to-face or virtually, depending on your needs.
Need to browse offline?
Download a brochure describing the solutions we offer Professional Services clients, and we'll follow up with you at your convenience.
Business Skills Development
Presentation Skills Training
We regularly support participants in how to deliver excellent presentations through experiential workshops. Participants will:
- experience the importance of having a structure with clear, concise, answer-first style messages
- work both with virtual and in-person presentations to focus on body language, energy, movement, gestures, eye contact and vocal control
- receive in-depth personal feedback and coaching on their presentation style and techniques
We have also worked with consultants observing them presenting live, with follow-up feedback.
Building Effective Client Relationships
This programme focuses on developing key skills for building relationships, interviewing clients and the application of these skills through practice with observation and feedback. Participants will:
- increase their ability to build rapport and relationship with clients
- create an environment for listening and manage their own barriers to listening
- develop effective summarising / paraphrasing skills
- practice their questioning skills
- receive personal feedback on interviewing styles and techniques
Becoming a Trusted Advisor
In this programme we focus on developing key skills for building and enhancing client relationships, to build a deeper level of trust with clients and understand what partnering is. Participants will:
- develop raised awareness of what it takes to develop relationships and become a “Trusted Advisor”
- explore how to develop effective relationships across cultures with clients and across staffed teams
- reconnect with and develop their understanding of different behaviours
- identify actions for current (client) relationships
Contracting, Expectation setting, Assertiveness and Boundaries
To deepen internal relationships we recognise there is an awareness individuals may need to acquire about how to contract with (perceived) senior members of staff, how to set expectations, be assertive in order to build trust, develop rapport to understand and appreciate differing roles within the organisation.
Giving and Receiving Feedback
Participants on this programme will develop coaching and feedback skills, enabling them to apply and integrate those skills when coaching and also in their day to day roles. They will:
- understand the psychology behind offering feedback
- embed skills to provide honest and constructive feedback
- learn how to receive feedback in a non defensive manner
- embed core coaching skills
- be able to apply those skills in their daily role and in more defined coaching situations
Enhanced Business Development
Participants will be coached to enhance their business development capabilities, competences and effective behaviours. They will:
- develop an awareness of themselves as a salesperson
- learn to move from ‘getting the job done’, building on technical expertise, to managing the client, weaving emotional intelligence into the relationship
- learn to use their listening skills to identify client needs and to pick up buying signals
- know how to position themselves vs Partner
Building relationships with internal clients
The aim of the workshop is to develop key skills for building effective relationships with internal clients, through enhanced listening and interviewing, and building credibility towards becoming a Trusted Advisor. Participants will:
- develop skills and confidence to quickly build rapport and relationship with their clients
- develop skills and the mindset to support active listening and manage their own barriers to listening
- skills for effective interviewing – checking understanding and insightful questions
- understand how to establish personal credibility and trust with clients
- have received constructive feedback from peers and facilitators on strengths and development areas in building client relationships
- develop a personal action plan to embed and sustain their learning in support of their professional development and career progression
Managing expectations and stakeholders
The aim of the workshop is to understand how expectations and stakeholder management fit in to your day-to-day; develop problem solving skills, learn how to deliver your message and anticipate and deal with challenging questions. Participants will:
- learn how to set the scene and position the reasons for the message(s), providing all information in summary format at the beginning
- learn how to discover the key questions and the core messages to be delivered
- understand how to identify the characters, styles, motivations and dynamics of their audience
- understand the likely perception of their message based on their audience
- learn how to frame their messages for the audience and allow time for listening
Communicating for Impact
This programme will dacilitate the transition of team members towards being regarded as “business partners and advisors” rather than “service/information providers”. Participants will:
- learn to structure clear, concise, answer-first style messages
- build stand-up presentation skills including body language and movement, gestures, eye contact and vocal control
- receive in-depth personal feedback and coaching on presentation style and techniques
- learn to adapt great presentation practices when collaborating remotely via phone, video etc
Navigate around the Professional Services pages
Our global team of partners has over 200 years' experience of working with individuals, teams and organisations.
We'd be happy to talk to you about your own requirements and goals, and craft a solution that is specific to your situation.