Tom Van Dyck
Managing Partner - Brussels
With over 15 years’ of industry experience, Tom Van Dyck is a top-tier MBA and strategy consultant with a passion for people’s development, uniquely tapping into both hard and soft skills.
Tom's own sensitivity for organisational dynamics - from leadership styles and team dynamics to corporate politics - he quickly generates trust through genuine empathy.
From this starting point, Tom helps leaders begin a self-reflecting coaching journey, helping people and teams become more effective in delivering results against targets and expectations.
Leadership Development, Coaching & Consulting Experience
Tom is Country Manager of The Performance Coach Belgium. He managed teams successfully for nearly 10 years in large multinational corporations - and this sparked his interest in coaching. Tom is currently finalising his EMCC "Practitioner" qualification to add to his considerable coaching experience in business in Consumer Goods, Telecoms, and Consulting.
Other Relevant Experience
- 5 years with Unilever in Brussels and London
- 7 years with Belgacom Group (Belgian incumbent telco operator) in marcomms and consumer intelligence roles
- 3 years at Boston Consulting Group (BCG) based in Brussels, with extensive travel
- Supporting SOS Children's Villages, a global charity to help provide children with essential family care
- Member of Advisory Board (on a voluntary basis) of WYSE, a not-for-profit organisation sponsored by the United Nations, to develop young leaders across the world
- Teaching since 2012 at Hogeschool Gent (Belgium) on marketing, trendwatching, and soft skills
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- EMCC "Practitioner" qualification (ongoing)
- MBA at INSEAD in France (2010)
English, Dutch, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese
Linked in: Tom Van Dyck