Managing Partner - Amsterdam
“Be the change you want to see in the world” (Ghandi)
Frouke believes in the power of the undercurrent (system, team and individual dynamics) in organisations. She knows when people really connect with themselves and others, the best solutions are on their way.
Frouke’s focus is on facilitating behavioural change and on developing leadership and teams through a coaching approach. Believing at her core that "each person matters and adds value", she has an eye for the potential of every person and situation.
She intervenes with insights from leadership theories and transformational approaches like systemic work, positive psychology, appreciative inquiry, team dynamics, transactional analysis, RET and voice dialogue. People appreciate her empathy, sharp observations, enthusiasm, drive and light-heartedness.
Leadership Development, Coaching & Consulting Experience
Frouke has an extensive background in Human Resources on an executive level within international ‘blue chip’ companies (Philips, Heineken, Gillette/P&G, ABN AMRO, Danone).
In 2010 Frouke left the corporate ‘world’ and became a leadership consultant. She designs and facilitates customised learning and development pathways, e.g. organisational culture change, leadership and team development development programs and interventions.
Her industry experience has given her a business mind that makes her a powerful thinking partner for management. She is always creating ways to help leaders, teams and organisations grow.
Other Relevant Experience
Frouke is an experienced change & leadership consultant, facilitator and executive (team) coach. Her background and practice is rooted in both human resources management and change and leadership consultancy.
- Change and Leadership Consultancy: since 2012 Frouke works as a change & leadership consultant, facilitator and (team) coach currently at The Performance Coach Netherlands on national and international projects.
- Human Resources: until 2012 Frouke was head of HR at Danone Netherlands and before that at Gillette Netherlands. In this role Frouke was sparring partner for the management team and mid-level management on organisation and human resources matters. Besides that she coached senior and mid-level management and professionals on leadership and management topics as well as career coaching.
Frouke has lived in America, Germany and the Netherlands. She worked abroad in China, Hong Kong, Canada, Dubai, Italy, Germany, France and Belgium.
As head of HR Frouke has worked in multicultural management teams and with colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. She coaches and facilitates teams and leadership programs with people from all continents.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- ICF & EMCC accreditation Executive Coaching/TPC Leadership/2014
- STIR accreditation Team Coaching & Dynamics / European Institute/2012
- Systemic work / Bert Hellinger Institute/2012
- EAP accreditation Postgraduate in Counselling & Coaching/Academy for Psychotherapy/2011
- Generative Leadership / Centre for Generative Leadership/2011
- Masters in Organisational & Social Psychology/University of Groningen/1995
- Licensed in Cultural Transformation Tool (CTT©), Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ©), Insights© & MBTI©
Dutch, English, German
Linked in: Frouke Horstmann