Having worked with hundreds of organisations and thousands of leaders across the globe, it is our experience that sometimes investing in training and coaching alone is not enough to generate the leadership performance you need in order to reach your goals.
Leadership consulting is a holistic way of looking at the leadership capacity in your organisation to maximise its alignment with your business goals and turn it into your ultimate advantage.
We offer a consultancy service in which we will work with you to uncover your challenges and opportunities, using a number of tools that can help you assess your organisation's climate. We will consult with you on the best way to address the outcomes of the assessment.
Consulting means having good conversations. With us, the external consultant, and between the members of your organisation. It’s an in-depth dialogue aimed as discovering the organisation’s own leadership solutions and paths, and less so a generic knowledge transfer or replicated solutions.
Organisations working with us experience:
- An honest look at their patterns of behaviours, at the structures which facilitate these patterns and at the deep beliefs which drive the organisation’s life
- A honest diagnosis of the current state, including its less comfortable truths
- A step-by-step process supporting you to establish a courageous yet sustainable vision of the future, and a roadmap to actualize this vision
- A facilitative approach and a real commitment to the truth
- Ongoing support to your leaders so as to make these changes happen - before, during and after the consultation process
- A lack any political agenda and neutrality and objectivity in dealing with the complex and sometimes difficult organisational realities
Leadership consulting is for:
Aiming to define their identity, their leadership philosophy and their leadership structures
Middle sized Companies
Looking to integrate and align their ad hoc leadership models, practices and solutions
While stable, wanting to become more agile and maximise the impact of their leadership models for successful performance and future pipeline
Going through restructuring, merger etc and wanting to find an optimal alignment between their strategy, leadership culture and performance
Specific divisions, departments, functions, teams and sections of larger organisations wanting to assess the current performance and potential of their leaders and talents
Most often, companies know what they want and how to get there. But when answering some questions becomes complicated, or when answers are known but are not put into practice, external assistance may be of help.
For some time now, we’ve been walking with leaders on the paths of living the values, making courageous decisions and inspiring a vision that becomes reality.
We would like to join your journey as well.