Managing Partner - Milan
MCC Master Certified Coach
“I am passionate about facilitating individuals and teams to develop creative strategies to fulfil their potential and to make a difference for themselves, their clients and their organisations.”
Andrea loves supporting individuals, teams and organizations to turn ideas and visions into concrete reality and to find energy, meaning and enjoyment in the work they do. His systemic, strength-based and visionary approach enables him to effectively partner with clients and key stakeholders to create solutions capable of delivering sustainable long-term business value.
Leadership Development, Coaching & Consulting Experience
Andrea has been Managing Partner of TPC Leadership in Italy since 2011. He has experience in consulting, training and coaching in the field of leadership and people skills development. His approach blends elements based on different philosophies and models including Transactional Analysis, Transactional and Positive Psychology, Appreciative Inquiry and the organizations systemic approach.
He has collaborated in Italy and abroad with public and private organizations, primarily in working with managers, directors and C-levels from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds, in sectors like Management Consulting, Utility, Pharma, Manufacturing, Banking & Insurance, Food e Inter-Governative International Organizations.
Andrea is Global Director of Training for the Transformational Leadership Coaching course (certified ICF ACTP) for leaders and HRs who want to integrate coaching skills into their role. He works as mentor supervisor for training coaches and professionals, and teaches Coaching Abilities at the Train the Trainer course of the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences of the University of Bucharest.
Other Relevant Experience
Before working as a management consultant, Andrea collaborated with universities and study centers in teaching Moral Philosophy, Economic Ethics and Environmental Ethics.
He studied the interaction between morality, psychology and economic choices, and wrote about the tensions between intention and responsibility in a complex and uncertain world and explored the implications for the decision-making process in the social and microeconomic fields.
Since 2004, he has been working as a volunteer for WYSE International, a United Nations-sponsored NGO that inspires and educates young leaders for global change.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- PhD in Philosophy and Theory of Human Sciences
- Master ICF ACTP in Personal and Business Coaching (FTC)
- Masters in Training Management (Il Sole 24 Ore Business School)
- ICF Master Certified Coach (MCC)
- Practitioner MBTI
- Accredited Process Communication Model (PCM) Trainer and Coach
- Accredited to deliver the assessment tools OPQ32, Scenario, Verify, to deliver leadership 360 assessment tools Insightful Leader 360, and the team performance assessment tools Executive Team Accelerator and Team Performance Accelerator
- Trained as Supervisors for the Seven Eyed model (Center for Supervision and Team Development, London)
- Developmental Coach, approved to deliver the Leadership Development Profile, Harthill Ltd.
Linked in: Andrea Cardillo