“I believe every individual and every organization has the resourcefulness and the longing to be their best. I simply work beyond the intellect to tap into their potential on all levels and harness their resilience and power to channel those visions to life.”.
Isabelle Min is a catalyst for individual and organizational transformations. She engages each individual and organization with openness, trusting in their wholeness and ability to grow. This approach provides freedom for clients to explore and expand themselves to embrace transformations. She believes that to create a lasting impact, interventions need to be versed in empathy, curiosity, deep respect and care.
Leadership Development, Coaching & Consulting Experience
Isabelle spent the last two decades developing training programs, consulting and coaching leaders in public and private multinational organizations. Since 1999, Isabelle created series of intercultural leadership programs exploring challenges and strategies for cross cultural teams in and out of Korea. This led her to be invited to run multiple workshops in the U.S., Germany, China, Malaysia, Belgium and Hong Kong.
Her ability to build strong rapport and trust with multinational leaders stems from spending fifteen years growing up in six different countries.
She began coaching as early as 2003, going through multiple coaching schools including the Coach U. Inc., before being certified.
She is a founding member of the International Association of Coaches (IAC) and a certified member of International Coach Federation (ICF).
In 2011 Isabelle was invited to join a select group of managing directors and C-level executives to be trained as professional leadership competency assessor by Kim & Chang, Korea’s largest law firm. She served four consecutive years in the pool as professional assessor for several corporations including the Korea Telecom (KT) Assessment Centre.
Other Relevant Experience
Prior to stepping into a career as a coach, facilitator, leadership assessor and intercultural trainer, Isabelle spent 6 years as a public relations and marketing consultant (Burson-Marsteller Korea Inc, UNICEF and AIG International Services), and 7 years as a broadcaster (Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) TV & Radio, Maeil Business News (MBN) Cable TV). Isabelle also taught 9 years at SungKyunKwan University as an Adjunct Professor. Since 2018 Isabelle serves as a Circle Lab researcher for the Restorative Circle Dialog Association (RCDA) and is an NVC (Nonviolent Communication) trained conflict mediator since 2012.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- International Coach Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) by Leadership That Works Inc.
- Trained through multiple coach training programs between 2002 and 2016 including Coach U. Inc., CoachVille’s Graduate School of Coaching, Graduate School of Corporate Coaching, Coaching for Transformation (CFT), all ICF accredited coach training programs (ACTP).
- Certified NVC Mediator following Completion of NVC Mediation I, II & Advanced
- Nonviolent Communication Practitioner since 2007 including Certificate of Completion for NVC I, II, Life13, CNVC's Intensive International Training(IIT)
- Completed ‘Creating Workplace Where People Thrive (CWWPT) with Greg Kendrick based on Sociocracy
- Co-author, “Riding in Seoul” 2003, Seoul Selection
- Professional Leadership Competency Assessor Certified by Kim & Chang's Center for Talent Development (CTD)
- Certificate of Completion for Facilitation That Works I & II from Leadership That Works Inc.
- HeartMath Certified Facilitator
- Completed Convergent Facilitation by Miki Kashtan
- Restorative Circle Practitioner with Certificate of Completion for Workshop for Professional Circle Keepers (WPCK)
- Certificate of Completion for Seven Habits for Highly Successful People
- Bachelor of Arts, Dept. of Mass Communication, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea
- Adjunct Professor for Dept. of Consumer Science, School of Economics for SungKyunKwan University from 2006 to 2015
Fluent in Korean, English & basic Italian, Portuguese & French
Linkedin: Isabelle Min