Launched in the UK in 2000 as ‘The Performance Coach’, TPC Leadership (‘TPCL’) today is a successful, global leadership development consultancy with 13 offices on 3 continents, and a wider global community of ~300 leadership experts. More info on www.tpcleadership.com.
We believe the world would be in a better place, if it were in the hands of better leaders.
Our clients are mainly large and A-list organisations in private & public sector. Our mission is to inspire a stronger leadership in our client organisations. We support them through high-end, bespoke interventions such as coaching (of individuals and teams), leadership development trainings, and leadership consulting. We are also an ICF- and EMCC-accredited coaching institute, offering certified coach training courses.
Based on our unique approach, combining head-heart-hands, solid professionalism, and a spirit of abundance and generosity, we are lucky to see our business grow, driven by happy clients, staff, experts, and Partners.
The Opportunity in Luxembourg
Since 2011, TPCL is strongly established in Belgium & The Netherlands, and now would like to set up business in the Grand Duchy, to become a true BeNeLux team & organisation. We have started to win assignments in Luxembourg since 2018 (clients including ‘Big4’, international public sector institutions, start-ups). While we feel the market is full of potential, we do not yet have a Luxembourg-based Partner in our team, to further grow our business.
TPCL BeNe consists of 5 Partners (business development, client relations, representation…); a network of approximately. 20 quality-assured expert coaches/facilitators in the field of Leadership (design, delivery…); and a support team of 4 (project management, admin, marketing…). We are keen to further develop our business on the dynamic Luxembourgish market and feel we miss a local ‘node’ to make this happen. We are looking for an entrepreneur with a strong knowledge of the Luxembourg market, with a wide professional network and with experience and passion in the field of Leadership Development, in an international context.
Your role as Partner would be to independently establish, manage and grow a local client portfolio, as a part of the BeNeLux Partner team & office. You will establish and maintain client relationships, identify client opportunities, convert them into projects, sometimes look after design, development & delivery yourself.
You would start as an ‘Associate Partner’, working on a freelance basis with income being generated through design & delivery, and a reward for commercial success.
What makes this opportunity attractive?
• Make an impact on people, profit and planet by supporting individuals, teams, and organisations in meeting their aspirations and realising their potential
• Realise your own entrepreneurial potential
• Join a global, established business – get access to resources, tools, clients, people…
• Join a thriving BeNe team and make it BeNeLux (positive energy alert!)
• There are very limited risks related to joining us – we ask no upfront financial investment
• You are keen to develop business, you enjoy developing local client relationships, and can work independently to grow the local business from scratch – but with the backing of the 5 existing BENE Partners, and with access to our global knowledge, website, and other resources.
• You understand how to create client value. You are relational and networked, more than transactional. Money is not the goal; it is an outcome of the value you create for clients. You make a difference the moment you join the conversation.
• You are as much a ‘hunter’ as a ‘farmer’ – opportunities may come through TPCL locally and internationally and from your own network. Either way, your goal is to increase the size of the pie. Within the wider TPCL network (BENL, FRA, DE, UK, CH…) you could get as much international/global exposure as you would like. There is no ‘territoriality’ in our sales approach and you are free to develop business also outside Luxembourg.
• While you would be the sole Partner based in Luxembourg, we would encourage and support you to set up a team of freelance coaches & facilitators to work with you as ‘Associates’ so as to build local capacity with the right language & cultural fit.
• You bring a track record of solid, recognized experience in terms of leadership development, combined with at least 10y of relevant professional experience. You are an independent, inspiring, and credible thought partner for senior HR and CxO counterparts in their field.
• Good understanding of L&D, coaching, company culture and leading change are musts. Having experience as coach and facilitator is a pro, since we expect you to execute on some of the work you will sell. You may have been investing in your own development, and may hold a few certifications/degrees of well-known tools/methodologies. You are successful and entrepreneurial in selling your own time, you may occasionally and opportunistically partner up with other likeminded professionals, and yet… you may aspire to being part of something bigger: a large, stable, and purpose-driven network of experts.
• We are at our best when we work as a team. You are a team player, thinking and acting collaboratively – from business development over design to delivery and project management, you make your work a collaborative effort together with your local team, staff, at BENE level, and in the wider ‘TPCLverse’).
• You may see this as a career switch and start from scratch; alternatively, you may wish to bring in your existing coaching/training/consulting business, for which you seek a ‘safe haven’.
• While you would start on a freelance basis, mid-term, there is the possibility to discuss equity ownership of the BeNeLux business. This is not a must, but a possible perspective.
• You are inspired and held by our values. You want to make a meaningful difference and you want to be part of something bigger. You treat everyone with the respect they deserve and you look after the wellbeing of our people, our clients, our planet, and yourself. You are resilient, taking the long-term view.
• You are used to very high professional standards;
• You are willing to commit at least 80% of your work time to TPCL and will not compete with TPCL.
• You are proficient (written & spoken) in French & English.
Could this be YOU? Together, we’ll manage to achieve things neither of us could have achieved alone! Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a motivation letter or short video. You are of course also welcome to reach out first on LinkedIn or by phone (+32 473 94 00 64) to explore & exchange before you apply. Thank you for your interest.