I believe in the power of the underflow (system, team and individual dynamics) in organisations. When people really connect with themselves and each other, the best solutions are on their way
Frouke’s focus is on facilitating behavioural change, developing leadership and teams with a coaching approach. Derived from her core value "each person matters and ads value", she has an eye for the potential of each person and situation.
She intervenes with insights from leadership theories and transformational approaches like systemic work, positive psychology, appreciative inquiry, team dynamics, transactional analysis, RET and voice dialogue. People appreciate her empathy, sharp observations, enthusiasm, drive and light-heartedness.
Leadership Development Experience
Frouke has an extensive background in Human Resources on executive level within international ‘blue chip’ companies (Philips, Heineken, Gillette/P&G, ABN AMRO, Danone). In 2010 Frouke left the corporate ‘world’ and became leadership consultant. Since then she designs and facilitates customised learning and development pathways, e.g. organisational culture change, leadership and team development, development programs and interventions. Besides that she coaches executives, managers and professionals. From her industry experience she relates to the business matters and is a thinking partner for management. She creates ways to help you, your team and organisation to grow.
Other Relevant Experience
Frouke is an experienced change & leadership consultant, facilitator and executive (team) coach. Her background and practice is both rooted in human resources management and change & leadership consultancy.
- Change & Leadership Consultancy: since 2012 Frouke works as a change & leadership consultant, facilitator and (team) coach currently at The Performance Coach Netherlands on national and international projects.
- Human Resources: until 2012 Frouke was head of HR at Danone Netherlands and before that at Gillette Netherlands. In this role Frouke was sparring partner for the management team and mid-level management on organisation and human resources matters. Besides that she coached senior and mid-level management and professionals on leadership and management topics as well as career coaching.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- EMCC accreditation Executive Coaching/TPC Leadership/2014
- STIR accreditation Team Coaching & Dynamics / European Institute/2012
- Systemic work / Bert Hellinger Institute/2012
- EAP accreditation Post graduation in Counselling & Coaching/Academy for Psychotherapy/2011
- Generative Leadership / Centre for Generative Leadership/2011
- Masters in Organisational & Social Psychology/University of Groningen/1995
- Licenced in CTT, Occupational Personality Questionnaire, Insights & MBTI