What is your job on this planet? What needs doing, that you know something about, that probably won’t happen unless YOU take responsibility for it? (Buckminster Fuller)
Bradley wholeheartedly believes in the people in front of him, will push them when they think they cannot do something, all in the quest to support them getting the best out of themselves, those around them and the organisations they work for. When that happens … fulfilment, success and a better world are the results.
Leadership Development Experience
Bradley is a 10-year experience Learning & Development (L&D) and Leadership Development (LD) Professional. Coupled with that, he has a business background where he worked in management consulting, marketing, communications, account management and sales.
Bradley’s L&D and LD experience ranges from e.g. strategy creation to stakeholder management and change programmes to project and people management, through to consulting, needs analysis and designing, developing, working with vendors and delivering L&D/LD initiatives. He is also an experienced executive coach and soft skills master trainer. He is a driver, who with other people, get things done!
Experience Related Examples
Recently delivered for example:
- Number of culture workshops at Irdeto’s 2019 Leadership Top 80 Event
- Leadership programme for Euler Hermes’s Northern Europe Management Team and DHL
- Sales programme for the Global Sales Managers of The Lean Six Sigma Company
- Performance under Pressure workshop for the national coaches of Rugby Nederland
- Performance management offsite for OLX Group’s General Counsel Leadership Team
- Currently has 12 active coaching clients, all working in leader roles
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Co-Active Coaching training with the CoActive Training Institute
- Accredited as a Performance Under Pressure Trainer with Gazing Performance Systems
- He completed his theoretical and practical assessment of the Master Trainer Program with the Association of Talent Development (ATD)
- He is a certified Associate of the CIPD (UK), having completed my Level 5 Intermediate Certification in Human Resource Development