Solution Focus: the new thinking habit!
Fania's purpose is to help her clients discover shorter paths towards change, inspiration and solutions, using tools formulated on specific rules and creating a realistic approach for the challenges of the workplace life. Through their collaboration with Fania, her clients manage to achieve clarity about their wishes and goals, improved relationships and performance, more efficient teamwork and new perspectives and alternatives.
Leadership Development Experience
Fania is a Coach Accredited by the International Coach Federation on a PCC level. She specializes in Solution-Focused Brief Coaching and has more than 700 hours of coaching experience.
She works with both individuals and companies, including startups, SMEs but also the corporate world, while in the past she also had collaborations with the University of Thessaloniki and the University of Macedonia in Greece.
Other Relevant Experience
Prior to coaching, Fania worked for over 10 years in the fields of Communication, Public Relations and Culture for Academic Institutions and European Organisations (European Commission, National Technical University of Athens, European Capital of Culture 2006, University of Patras, Permanent Representation of Cyprus in Brussels, City of Athens) and also in private companies for the HR departments.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
After completing her studies in Communication & Media at the Panteion University, she received her Master's degree in Economic and Organizational Psychology from the Interdisciplinary Program of the University of Athens in and the Panteion University. Later, she attended and completed coaching training programs, including the SolutionSurfers Faculty (Switzerland), Winsconsin University (USA), International Erickson Academy (Canada) and Il Faro Training Center (Belgium ).
In parallel to that, she completed studies in Translation at the French Institute of Athens and in Cultural Management at the Marcel Hicter Foundation (Brussels) and the Hellenic American Union (Athens), as well as a Training on Quality Management by the Hellenic Management Association.
Her articles on coaching have been published in the Greek press (Lifo, Huffington Post, protagon.gr, APE-MPA etc.) and she has translated into Greek the book by Peter Szabó and Daniel Meier "Coaching Clear & Simple: Basic Principles Solution-Focused Brief Coaching. " This is the first book released in Greek by internationally well-known coaches. In May 2015 the book was presented at the Thessaloniki International Book Fair and by now it has sold over 500 copies.
- Communication (Bachelor Degree, Panteion University of Social & Political Sciences, 1996-2000)
- Organisational Psychology (Master’s Degree, Panteion University of Social & Political Sciences, 2002-2005)
- Cultural Project Management (Diploma, Marcel Hicter Foundation, 2006-2008)
- Cultural Leadership (Diploma, Kufstein University of Applied Sciences, 2011)
- SolutionSurfers Faculty (Certificate, Solution Focused Brief Coaching, 2012)
- Solution Focused Coaching at Work (Certificate, Il Faro, Solution Focused Coaching, Training and Consultancy, 2012)
- Erikson Coaching International (Diploma, The Art of Coaching, 2016-2017)
- University of Winsconsin-Milwaukee (Diploma, Business Coaching, 2016)
- Professional Certified Coach (Certification, International Coach Federation, 2018-to date)
- Associate Certified Coach (Certification, International Coach Federation, 2013-2018)
- Professional Scrum Master I (Certification, Scrum.org, 2018-to date)
French, English, basic Spanish.