People are capable of much more than they realise
With Anne’s natural strength to speed up the creation of a safe environment for the individuals and teams and her ability to encourage people’s awareness of their own unconscious triggers impacting their behaviours and performance, she is able to accelerate and stimulate the change needed within teams and organisations and guide them along the journey. Clients appreciate her active listening skills, her role as a critical sounding board and critical observer, her enthusiasm, pragmatism and hands-on mentality.
Leadership Development Experience
Anne has 20 years of corporate and leadership experience in blue chip companies such as Unilever and Sanoma. For more than 5 years she has worked both nationally and internationally with teams and organisations throughout various sectors including construction, medical life-sciences, FMCG, professional services, start-up/scale-ups, mainly on the topics of High Performance Teams, Leadership and Change.
Other Relevant Experience
- 13 years at Unilever in multiple marketing, marketing services and media functions, member of the Unilever Belgium Extended Leadership Team
- 3 years as Deputy General Manager at Space , no. 1 media agency in Belgium serving blue chip clients as P&G, Mars, Engie
- 4 years as Marketing and Consumer Sales Lead and Member of the Transformation Team leading a major transformation program at Sanoma Belgium
- Combining Yin as Yin Yoga practitioner (incl. teacher degree) and Yang as long distance runner (marathons)
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Certified DiSC & 5 Behaviours of a Cohesive Team facilitator
- Licensed & Certified Insights Discovery practitioner
- Certified Facilitator of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method
- International Systemic Team Coaching Certificate (AoExC-ICF).
- Everything DiSC 363® For Leaders Facilitator
- Leadership & Followership Certificate (Ira Chaleff- www.courageousfollower.net )
- Executive Master in Consulting and Coaching for Change (INSEAD-Fontainebleau-2013)
- Certified EQ-I 2.0 trainer – ongoing , fall 2019
- Certified Situational Leadership® II trainer – ongoing – as from Sept 2019