Joelle is both result and relations oriented, as business partner at executive level, an experienced change management practitioner(Prosci/ADKAR methodology) she is commended as a strong communicator and an effective social relations builder.
Leadership Development Experience
Joelle is a certified coach (ACC ICF), mediator in social affairs and trainer in the Process Communication Model.
Joelle has worked as a consultant/ business coach for the past 2 years having gained over 35 years in Human Resources departments of various blue-chip organisations as well as more recently taking on the role as Chair of the Executives Global Network.
- HR Director – Orangina Schweppes
- HR Consultant – Compaq
- Personnel Manager – Nestle
- HR Manager – Lease Plan
- Recruitment Officer – Unisys
- HR Assistant – Levi Strauss & Co
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Masters Degree, Human Resources - Haute Ecole ‘Groupe ICHEC – ISC Saint-Louis – ISDSC Brussels
- Mediator, mediation in civil, commercial and social matters – PMR Europe
- TA 101/102/103 CePRA
- Coach level 1&2 – Leading Coaching Academy
English, French, Dutch
Linkedin: Joelle Fabri