Isabelle de Hennin
When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.
The purpose of Isabelle’s coaching is to help individuals, teams and organisations maximise their potential through self-awareness, awareness of others and clear communication. She has developed a strong cross-cultural sensitivity through living and working in different countries in Europe and Asia.
Leadership Development Experience
Over the course of her professional career, Isabelle has built experience of working in and with teams, and leading teams. She has worked in investment banking in London and Paris, and management consultancy. A spell in the cultural sector in Asia has increased her awareness of cultural differences within international teams and how best to bridge these.
Women in leadership, gender equality and women returners are a key area of focus in her coaching practice.
Other Relevant Experience
- 9 years in Investment banking in London (Deutsche Bank – Morgan Grenfell) and Paris (Banque Indosuez), working in asset management and securities (European equities).
- 2 years in management consultancy with the Boston Consulting Group
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Master of Business Administration (Insead)
- Insead Coaching Certificate (ICC)
- TPCL Practitioner Coaching Programme
- ICF accreditation in progress
English, French, Dutch, Italian
Linkedin: Isabelle de Hennin