What you seek is seeking you. (Rumi)
Celine’s purpose is to awaken what is hidden inside each and every one of us on an individual level as well as on an organizational and systemic level. In order to obtain a change in our outer reality we need to change our inner reality first. To this end, Celine appears as a guide and a source of inspiration in the exploration to clarity, integration and subsequently the emergence of the right actions in a given situation. Deep and active listening skills, conscious speech, various techniques and models developed in NLP, psychology, energetic work and coaching, as well as body/mind wisdom derived from meditation and yogic practices are part of her toolbox. A re-connection to intuition and an increased awareness, improved relationships and performance, all leading to a higher degree of joy in life are what you can expect from working with Celine.
Leadership Development Experience
Celine has more than 15 years of executive consulting experience mainly in various legal domains (corporate, contracts, IP, social and employment, compliance, business ethics) and this both as an outside attorney at DLA Piper as through in house counselling and external consulting for large groups such as Nestlé, Sally Beauty, ISG and ENGIE. She gained extensive leadership experience in managing and coaching teams within and outside her hierarchical line.
Other Relevant Experience
Being the co-founder and president for 5 years of a women’s networking club she created a space for ambitious women to meet and interact while developing her organizational and public speaking skills. She has experience in the non-profit sector among others as a UN trainee. She actively contributes as a volunteer for the Sant-Egidio organization in Brussels through building a community with the homeless. Studies, travels and work experience in various countries and languages support her international profile.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Master’s degree in law in 2002 at the university of Leuven
- Bachelor's degree in law at the University of Namur and an Erasmus exchange at the university of Wuerzburg
- Master’s degree in business planning in 2003 at Vlekho Business School
- Master’s degree in international relations and conflict management in 2007 at the university of Leuven
- LLM in competition law and economics at the Brussels School of Competition
- Executive studies in finance for non-financial managers at Solvay Brussels School and “Negotiating to create value” at Vlerick Business School.
- ACTP coach after completing a coaching certification with Coaching Ways International (2019).
- Courses in nutrition, non-violent communication, enneagram and NLP practitioner
- Many different coaching and meditation programs and seminars and continues to train herself and practice yoga under the guidance of her master and this as a way of life.
English, French, Dutch, Spanish, German
Linkedin: Celine Beys