Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure - Marianne Williamson
Vish uses experience, training, heightened intuition, communication skills and support techniques to help leaders find their way through the toughest challenges in business. He facilitates the creation and development of goals and helps craft a strategy for achieving holistic leadership success.
The specific approach he takes centres around the belief that the player has all of the potential inside of them. As a coach, he helps the player come to an innate understanding of how to harness their deepest potential and throw the ball farther and better than before. By recognising the fullest performance potential of a leader, he helps them find clarity and collaborates in solving their challenges by leveraging their innate skills, experience and expertise, to help them play at the top of their game.
Leadership Development Experience
Vish is an accomplished business executive turned professional coach with a proven leadership track record across multiple industries. He has a vast career identifying new market opportunities across US, European and Asian markets and has developed and launched new businesses in hardware, software and cloud products across retail and business channels both in business-to-business and business-to-consumer markets. He has a blend of creative, strategic thinking with tactical, operational skills and international marketplace experience in driving rapid growth strategies across various innovation roles. He is paying that success forward to help business leaders who believe they have more to manifest in the world around them, realise their fullest potential.
Other Relevant Experience
- CEO, Openversa: Cofounded enterprise software startup; built product, commercially launched, brought to early revenue and raised seed capital for an innovative Internet-of-Things (IoT) cloud solution.
- Director Product Innovation, Universal Electronics: Led innovation teams in the creation of a new software product that helped quintuple company stock price.
- Senior Product Manager, Belkin International: Launched Apple mobile accessories division that became a $200M business, pioneering a new Voice of Customer process that displaced incumbents.
- Entrepreneur-in-Residence Belkin International: Created a new smart home brand (WeMo), the first-to-the-world mass-consumer-grade home automation. Founded Conserve division, an energy conservation product line for both retail and smart-grid utility markets.
- Global Product Manager Chrysler LLC: Led Chrysler product development teams in creation and development of new $2B global compact car project.
- International Management Associate, DaimlerBenz: Recruited as part of Daimler’s top talent training program and held leadership roles in the US, Germany and China. Underwent 5 weeks of intensive executive & leadership training at Mercedes Benz headquarters.
- Associate Consultant, AT Kearney: Developed engineering offshoring program for major tire manufacturer.
- Consultant, Delco Remy: Developed Asia market entry strategy for Tier I automotive supplier.
- Powertrain Systems Engineer, Roush Industries: Programmed engine control software and tested vehicles in hot weather, cold weather, altitude, engine labs and test tracks for Ford Special Vehicle Team (SVT).
Education, Qualifications and Certifications
- MBA Marketing & International Business; University of Michigan, Ross School of Business (Graduated with Distinction)
- BS Mechanical Engineering; Northwestern University, McCormick School of Engineering
- Certified Executive Coach - UC Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute
- Certified Yoga Teacher (200 hour) - Anand Prakash Yoga Ashram, Rishikesh, Himalayas, India.
- Certified Ayurveda Instructor: Perfect Health; Ayurvedic Lifestyle - Chopra Center (In Progress)
- Certified Meditation Instructor: Primordial Sound Meditation - Chopra Center (In Progress