This intervention prepares high potential individuals for the challenges ahead:
- navigating the complexities of their organisation and the market place
- managing and influencing stakeholders effectively
- creating high standards for performance and developing others along the way
- taking time to step back and think systemically and strategically
- taking effective and timely decisions
- being a role model that inspires others
At the heart of this intervention is helping leaders to understand their personal values, define their purpose and get clear about the kind of authentic leader they want to become.
This intervention is organised around three critical blocks of skills:
- knowing and managing self and others
- envisioning purpose and strategising plans
- navigating and positively influencing the organisation
If they can master these skills their success is virtually guaranteed.