Özlem is at her best working with corporate clients to improve their potential in reaching their objectives. She develops leadership approaches that produce performance results beyond expectations and delivers consultancy, coaching and training to support organisational strategy.
Leadership Development Experience
Özlem has been teaching Leadership and Coaching for several years to 50 of the top 500 international and national companies in Turkey. In addition to the International Certificate for Completion of a 350-hr Coaching seminar, she has over 1200 hours of coaching experience. She is active in Executive and Team Coaching and is also a Facilitator for Drucker Management Institution. Özlem has been teaching Leadership and Development at the MBA Program at Doguş University since 2008 and Coaching and Presence at the Human Resources Msc at Bilgi University since 2013.
Özlem has a proven track record of being an executive trainer, mentor, internal consultant, facilitator and executive coach. She has worked on strategy management, change management, corporate governance, competency based Human Resources systems, leadership development, talent management, training and development, balanced scorecards, establishment of Human Resources departments, corporate communication, reputation management, project management, risk management and due diligence.
Other Relevant Experience
Özlem has twenty five years of experience in all facets of Human Resources across the Banking, Aviation, Logistics, Consultancy, Energy and Construction sectors. She started off as a Human Resources Management Trainee in Pamukbank. Between 1987 and 1989, she worked in upper management positions at board level in banks such as Deutsche Bank, Garanti Investment, Dışbank and Bank Kapital Between 1989-2001 in the field of Human Resources.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- School of Business Administration, Istanbul University
- Contemporary Business Administration, Marmara University
- Executive MBA, Manchester University
- Strategic Human Resources Management, UCLA
- A number of courses related to coaching and mentoring, from a wide variety of establishments, including: E-learning, Drucker Management Path and Leadership Facilitation, Leader Impact Program, Facilitation, Executive Coaching, Solution Focused Coaching, Training the Trainers for Coaching, Cognitive Therapy , Psycho Drama Studies , Transactional Analysis