Where there is a will, there's a way
Yusra believes in the importance of positive approaches, living the values, managing stress, using strengths and feedback for leadership which creates results and supports her coachees by empowering them through challenge and increasing their awareness. She believes in the leveraging effect of feeling positive and being aware of strengths and their contribution to performance and in the importance of work / life balance. She lives and works with the motto ‘We shouldn’t have a working life in spite of ourselves’. She enjoys coaching the human being within the client. Being an avid learner, continuous development and growth are constants in her life.
Leadership Development, Coaching & Consulting Experience
Yusra works as an Executive Coach and Career Coach. She received her initial coaching training from Coach Training Institute and is an ICF credentialed coach (PCC) with nearly 1.500 hours of coaching and almost 1.000 hours of supervision.
She is experienced in Gestalt, Voice Dialogue and Non-Violent Communication. She has completed the ILM L7 Leadership Coaching and Mentoring Programme. She has also received training from Bath Consultancy on Coaching Supervision and is in the process of certification on Coaching Supervision.
Having been trained on Lewis Deep Democracy - Co-Resolve Leadership Programme, she uses this knowledge in her coaching and supervision.
Other Relevant Experience
Yusra has 29 years experience in airline, hospitality and FMCG in Customer Services, Human Resources and Training Departments in various positions completing her corporate life as HR Director. She comes from a multicultural background and was educated in foreign schools throughout her educational life, is comfortable in and enjoys working with multicultural organisations.
Being a believer in the power of voluntary work, she actively takes part in voluntary projects where she coaches university students (ÇYDD), and young professionals (YeniBir Lider). She also mentors socially underprivileged high school students.
She is an active member of EMCC and ICF. Currently she is a member of the EMCC Supervision Group. She has also voluntarily worked for committees of ICF in the past.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Co-Active Coaching (Fundamentals, Fulfillment, Balance, Process, In the Bones)
- Introduction to Gestalt
- Deepening the Understanding of Mind-Body Relationship Through Gestalt
- Coaching: Enhancing Your Competency
- Gestalt Creativity Workshop
- Non-violent Communication (Fundamentals)
- Leader Impact
- Voice Dialogue (Modules on Fundamentals and Relationships)
- Supervision Training with Bath Consultancy Group (Systemic Transformational Coaching and Supervision, Group Supervision, Team Supervision)
- Listening to Bodies (online training)
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychology for coaches
- Lewis Deep Democracy - CoResolve Leadership Programme
LinkedIN: Yusra Soyak