Having worked with hundreds of organisations and thousands of leaders across the globe, it is our experience that sometimes investing in training and coaching alone is not enough to generate the leadership performance you need in order to reach your goals.
Leadership consulting is a holistic way of looking at the leadership capacity in your organisation to maximise its alignment with your business goals and turn it into your ultimate advantage.
We offer a consultancy service in which we will work with you to uncover your challenges and opportunities, using a number of tools that can help you assess your organisation's climate. We will consult with you on the best way to address the outcomes of the assessment.
Consulting means having good conversations. With us, the external consultant, and between the members of your organisation. It’s an in-depth dialogue aimed as discovering the organisation’s own leadership solutions and paths, and less so a generic knowledge transfer or replicated solutions.
Organisations working with us experience:
- An honest look at their patterns of behaviours, at the structures which facilitate these patterns and at the deep beliefs which drive the organisation’s life
- A honest diagnosis of the current state, including its less comfortable truths
- A step-by-step process supporting you to establish a courageous yet sustainable vision of the future, and a roadmap to actualize this vision
- A facilitative approach and a real commitment to the truth
- Ongoing support to your leaders so as to make these changes happen - before, during and after the consultation process
- A lack any political agenda and neutrality and objectivity in dealing with the complex and sometimes difficult organisational realities
Leadership consulting is for:
Aiming to define their identity, their leadership philosophy and their leadership structures
Middle sized Companies
Looking to integrate and align their ad hoc leadership models, practices and solutions
While stable, wanting to become more agile and maximise the impact of their leadership models for successful performance and future pipeline
Going through restructuring, merger etc and wanting to find an optimal alignment between their strategy, leadership culture and performance
Specific divisions, departments, functions, teams and sections of larger organisations wanting to assess the current performance and potential of their leaders and talents
Most often, companies know what they want and how to get there. But when answering some questions becomes complicated, or when answers are known but are not put into practice, external assistance may be of help.
For some time now, we’ve been walking with leaders on the paths of living the values, making courageous decisions and inspiring a vision that becomes reality.
We would like to join your journey as well.
THE ASSESSMENT TOOLS WE USE
Coaching Effectiveness Tool
Our online coaching effectiveness tool is the product of ten years' research within the coaching industry. It provides you with an initial review of your organisation’s current coaching approach against industry best practice, and it enables us to provide you with in-depth feedback about how you can maximise your investment.
Team Performance Accelerator
This tool is used to track the performance of individual teams and establish ways to improve it.
Key uses include:
- individual team appraisal
- diagnosing team issues and establishing priorities for improvement
- having honest conversations
- measuring and tracking the climate over time
Executive Team Accelerator
This tool is used for senior level and board members, and is ideal for:
- accelerating alignment, translating direction into action
- enabling senior teams to drive change
- diagnosing strengths and weaknesses and establishing priorities for improvement
- having honest conversations
- measuring and tracking the team climate over time
Team Climate System
This tool is used to tune performance across multiple teams.
Its uses include:
- diagnosing strengths and weaknesses over multiple teams
- tuning performance across regions, divisions and business units
- developing focus and accountability
- cascading and integrating key objectives
Individual 360 feedback tool
This tool is designed to help drive the capability and performance of individual leaders.
Its uses include:
- diagnosing strengths and weaknesses
- accelerating the performance of high flyers and key players
- providing objective feedback and a solid basis for coaching
- providing benchmarks for performance and tracking progress
- having honest conversations about the implications of a leadership style
- measuring behavioural shift
Cultural Transformation Tool
This tool measures the alignment of your current organisational culture with your strategy.
- Do you have a way to measure and understand the values and culture of your organisation?
- Do you measure and manage the dysfunction and fear (energy leakages) in your organisation?
- Are your strategy and culture aligned?
This tool measures your organisational culture by mapping values. Cultural evolution begins with personal evolution. The organisational culture is a reflection of leadership consciousness.
This tool is used for executive level. It is a 360 degree competency-based assessment instrument
- to measure a key leadership competencies of creative leadership competencies, while simultaneously measuring competing reactive tendencies
- to measure management behaviors at different development levels and shows the relationship between these levels
- that measures the cognitive assumptions that drive behavior
- that supports the natural development of direction, takes conversations deeper and allows for action plans that are both behavioral and self-awareness oriented