“To Become Better is to Change; and that Change starts with us.”
Michelle brings over 14 years of professional experience in various industries including Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Health Insurance, as well as Retail Food & Beverage startup.
With over 13 years of corporate experience, Michelle is a trained Black Belt in the Lean Six Sigma Academy specializing in Continuous Improvement, Project Management, and Change Management. She is adept in quality, processes and efficiency.
Michelle believes that every organization’s productivity and performance is driven and sustained by building an empowering culture. The culture is instilled at all levels of the organization to continuously improve – by looking at problems as opportunities rather than challenges.
In pursuit of wanting to broaden her horizon, Michelle took a step in 2016 when she ventured into owning and setting up her own Retail Food & Beverage business. Both as the owner and operator, she is able to deploy her professional skills in the day to day operations of managing
- Achieved the organization’s vision of driving reinvestment savings of up to $2.3M in both Japan MetLife and Korea MetLife, leveraging scale and offering a differentiated customer experience. [MetLife Pte Ltd Apr ’15–Apr ‘16]
- Delivered over $6.8M cost savings/avoidance opportunities in Asia-Pac through a disciplined and pragmatic framework of Change Management, Lean Six Sigma and Project Management, applying methods such as Kaizen and Lean Diagnostic workshops. [GlaxoSmithKline Aug ’13–Mar ‘15]
- Coached and mentored Team Leaders and Senior Managers in applying and deploying the Continuous Improvement transformation programme, which covers over 650 staff across the 5 global Shell Finance centre. This is achieved through delivering Lean Six Sigma trainings and Lean Diagnostic/Kaizen workshops, delivery of improvement projects, and extensive coaching to improvement project leads. [Shell Business Centre Nov ’07–Jul
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology Charles Sturt University Adelaide
- Black Belt trained - Lean Six Sgima Academy
- Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner
- TPCL Coach Practitioner workshops