Atul is a Human Resources, Learning & Organization Development professional with 30 years of rich experience. He believes that people are fundamental to work. His mantra is Shared & Authentic Leadership. He carries a great combination of head and heart which forms the core of his philosophy for change. He believes developing inclusive and engaged workforce.He has developed unique expertise of managing OD and Strategic HR with an outward mindset & client centered approach. Atul has an all-encompassing perspective when it comes to enhancing human potential. He has vast experience in OD, Leadership Coaching andas a CBT practitioner and carries special expertise in Process Consultation, Facilitating Human processes, Leadership development, Culture building & Change management Learning Design, HR Systems & Processes reengineering.
Leadership Development, cOACHING AND CONSULTING Experience
Atulsupports his clients on Learning &OD, through design and implementation of systems and practices to improve productivity, growth and profitability. He brings niche expertise in Leadership Transformations through human processes at the core of his delivery. He has served clients on organization design, competency-based development systems and interventions and experiential learning. He has done multiple assessments for senior leadership team across Asia, Middle East and Europe.
Atul has built a clear reputation by taking care of his clients’ concerns in a way that prepares them to discover greater focus, wellbeing and higher performance in their lives. His highly engaging style encourages both practical and sustainable change for his clients.He also enjoys facilitating employees and teams to enhance their personal effectiveness & role performance. He has worked on capacity building across value chain of organizations, inter-group collaboration and conflict.He has successfully completed multiple assignments for wide range of clients across different industries. He has worked extensively in Construction, Telecom, Power, Retail, Hospitality, Entertainment, Auto components, Travel Services and Consumer good organizations.
Atul is Past President of Indian Society of Applied Behavioural Science (ISABS), a pioneering society for Process work and Organization Development. He is a member of the Executive Board and Academic Council member of Organization Development Certification Program (ODCP).
Atul is also a visiting faculty to IIM Ahmedabad for their flagship ERI (Explorations in Role & Identity program) and is Green Belt certifiedusing LEAN Six Sigma.
Other Relevant Experience:
- Rolls Royce – Head HR for South Asia, Middle East, & Central Asia.
- Nokia as Head of HR Nokia Networks, HRBP and Global resource for Diversity & Inclusion.
- GECIS & GE as Vice President HR,
- Thermax – Divisional Head HR.
- Eureka Forbes as Sr. Manager – HR and Eicher Ltd. – AM IR.
Few key projects and assignments:
- Design & Delivery of Sales training, Frontline Managers Development, Selling services for Customer retention.
- Innovation Index & Appreciative Inquiry based Product R&D restructuring, Sales & Services collaboration through training intervention. Market-facing regional restructure. Dependency to inter-dependency – Transition intervention for Graduate Engineers. Team building & Value clarification. Understanding Power & Authority in Organizations. Institutionalizing Human Process review as part of Monthly review meeting.
- Design, Set up and Execution of HR Shared Services function for 20000 employees. Leading Carve-out and Merger of GE Money Services.
- Designing & Delivery of Leadership off sites. Influencing & supporting best practices in Diversity & Inclusion across Asia & Africa for Nokia.
- Design & execution of services selling for white goods MNC along with Train the trainer program.
- Design, Execution and Anchor for Leadership & Mgmt. development interventions.
- Virtual Assessment & Development Centre, done more than 300+ assessments for senior leadership team across Asia, Middle East and Europe.
- 100+ coaching assignments for Executive coaching and as part of Leadership Development journey.
- Currently involved
- Design & Implementation of LMS & Digital Transformation project at ISABS
- Virtualization of OD program with Digital Cohorts for ODCP
- Coaching Partners & Leaders at a leading advisory firm.
- Cultural transformation & Process Consultation for Office Quality – NOAC paradigm
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Strategic HRM and Change Management from eCornell
- Certified NEWS coach and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Emotional Intelligence Master Trainer & Coach
- Blake & Mouton Leadership Grid Instructor
- Certified as Achievement Motivation Facilitator and trained on MBTI & DISC instruments.
- Pursuing Organization Culture Change program by Positive Culture Academy (OCAI)