“Just like a spark in the eyes of a new born. We are all born with it” ~ Pooja
Pooja is passionate about enabling people to discover their path, facilitating their journey to maximise their potential. With over 19 years of odyssey as a talent management professional, and a leadership coach, Pooja found her true calling in empowering individuals to foster, through strategic and innovative processes. She firmly believes that every individual is a source of infinite potential, and can manifest what one wants with a strong belief; highly inspired by Rumi, she ensures to impart the same inspiration in her sessions. She firmly believes that self-introspection and self-development are the two key pillars of growth on the way to break the barriers to success.
Leadership Development, Coaching & Consulting Experience
Pooja comes from a background of progressive experience in human capital and leadership consulting, building and managing multi-cultural and global teams. During the course of corporate life, she got the opportunity to work across different geographies and with diverse personnel, both at the seniority levels and department, which helped her master the art of:
- Cross cultural alignment/ Diversity in inclusion
- Enabling smooth career transitions
- Retention/Acquisition/Talent innovation
- Integration of global processes
- Development of competency framework for new domains and CoE.
Her entrepreneurial spirit, not only did serve her well to successfully lead various business verticals, it also helped her garner a wealth of cross-functional expertise in capacity building, strategic planning, and coaching, as well. Within the 3 key pillars of attraction, acquisition and retention, she devises high-impact, easy-to-implement action plans with measurable insights that not only helps businesses to grow, but also enables individuals to broaden their perspective and overcome their hurdles. Learning defines a quintessential part of her life, and has always motivated her to strive beyond the possible, helping me keep a high momentum.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) by International Coach Federation (ICF)
- TPC Leadership Certified Coach Training Faculty, ICF and EMCC accredited.
- INLP certified NLP & Life Coach.
- Emotional Intelligence and ESAP certified practitioner.
- MBA in Human Resources from Symbiosis University, Pune.
- Bachelors in Sociology from Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University.
- Faculty, Team Coaching| EMCC & ICF accredited ACSTH.
- Faculty, Coaching Leader |EMCC & ICF accredited ACSTH.
- Faculty, Applied Positive Psychology in Coaching and Resilience | EMCC & ICF accredited ACSTH.
- Faculty, Creating Insights | EMCC & ICF accredited ACSTH advanced Coach Training,
- Faculty, Foundational Coach Certification | EMCC & ICF accredited ACSTH Coach Training.
- Certified in Lateral thinking approach and Tactics.
- Certified in Facilitation 101, Facilitation 201, Train the Trainer, Presentation Skills, Story Telling.
- Green Belt holder in Managing Expectations for performance | Coaching for Performance
Linkedin: Pooja Dawra