Arvind Dimri – Associate Partner
“Limitations” Only Exist if You Believe they Exist
Arvind believes in walking the path with his stakeholders towards creating enhanced impact through people. He has diverse industry experience having worked in IT/ITES and Telecom domains. Arvind has deep operational expertise in Sales Management & overall business operations.
Drawing inspiration from a background in business and a perspective that combines knowledge of processes with an understanding of on-ground realities, he is passionate about catalyzing collaborative, long-lasting impact through his interventions.
Leadership Development, Coaching & Consulting Experience
With over 27 years of experience, Arvind is a self-driven professional leveraging his sales and operational background and his experience in facilitating Learning and Development. His fortitude lies in addressing organizational learning through impactful skill/behavioral/sales training and facilitation.
He has collaborated with various Private and Public sector organizations, primarily working with Leadership teams and Managers from the BFSI/Big 4 consulting/Telecom/IT/ITES/Media and Logistics. His core areas of engagement have been in Leadership development, Competency assessment, Drive for excellence, Diversity and Inclusion, Team building and Sales & Distribution Management.
He has enriched over 5000 participants through his powerful experiential interventions. Communicator par excellence, he possesses distinguished abilities in motivating and engaging his audience.
Other Relevant Experience
- Spearheaded Strategic Learning & Development Initiatives
- Developing & executing training standards for core business operations
- Leadership development & Coaching
- Competency assessment
- Business acumen and understanding and implementing all aspects of a business initiatives
- Process operations entailing mapping of business processes and studying requirements.
- Establishing sales & distribution networks
- Distribution sales
- Skill/Sales training content development/facilitation
- Led excellence in Telecom channel operations & Enterprise business
- Communicator with distinguished abilities in motivating and training team members/cohorts
- Organizational Development
- Operations/Process Enhancement
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Certified ‘NLP Practioner’ from David Lincoln
- Certified ‘Organizational Development Analyst’ from Middle Earth HR
- Certified Coach in ‘Stakeholder Centered Coaching’ by Marshal Goldsmith
- Certified Diversity & Inclusion Facilitator
- Certified ‘Facilitator in EMT’ (Entrepreneurial Motivational Training) from National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small-Scale Business Development (Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt. of India).
- Train the Trainer from Doors International
- Certified BICP Facilitator (Behavior Interventions Certified Professional)
- Channel Management from Doors International
- Effective Facilitation Skill from Doors International
- Corporate Leadership from Pragati Leadership Institute
- Leadership Skills by Sanjay Salooja