Learn what makes an effective team and how to determine what your team needs to look like for your organisation and its purpose. Learn how to build a high performing team that draws on the strengths of each team member, complementing behaviours and skillsets to be effective and allow the team to pull in the same direction.
- Set context for the team including shared goals, roles, interpersonal relationships and processes
- Own a strengths based leadership approach
- Effectively lead conflicts within the team
- Create a collaborative environment that each team member respects others individual values
- Undertake a systemic leadership approach, and let team members to self organise, as a living systems, in a way that fits to the greater organisational purpose