Frédéric believes in the power of dreams, inspiration, consistency and fluidity, for systems, teams and individuals dynamics. When people, specially leaders, really connect with themselves and others, the best solutions are on their way. Frédéric’s focus is on consulting, developing leadership and teams, facilitating behavioural change, with a coaching approach. Frédéric is passionate about challenging individuals and teams to develop creative strategies to fulfil their potential and make a difference for themselves, their clients, their organisations and the planet.
Leadership Development Experience
As Coach, Facilitator and Head-hunter, Frédéric has collaborated in France, in Belgium and at the International level mainly with private sector organisations, primarily in working with Managers, Directors and C-levels from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds.
His clients include leading companies in the following sectors: FMCG, Retail, Healthcare, Automotive, Building, Packaging, Chemistry, and Services.
Other Relevant Experience
Frédéric is the Managing Partner of TPC Leadership in France.
Through his previous experience in head-hunting on several functions (International Development Director, Practice Manager BtC Belgium, Practice Manager Industry France,…) and in attending the coaching trainings of CTI and TPC Leadership (ICF & EMCC accredited), he has developed his Coaching and Leadership facilitation skills.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- TPC Leadership - Executive Coaching, EMCC Practitioner
- CTI (Coaches Institute Training) - Co-Active Coaching Intermediate - ICF Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)
- Krauthammer – People Management – Exemplarity and Impact
- Reims Management Business School – ESC Program, Copenhagen Business School
Specialization: Marketing, Communication & Sales
- Masters in History – Specialization: Diplomacy - Paris X Nanterre University
- Bachelor in History
- Bachelor in International Economic Sciences - Paris X Nanterre University