Coach Practitioner Cohort 22 (ICF, EMCC, ILM5, ILM7)
This 9 month programme is accredited with ICF, EMCC and ILM and is designed for anyone involved in coaching/mentoring, whether it’s part of their role or their main function.
Your choice of accreditation will depend on what you want to do with your coaching qualification once you have achieved it, on how the requirements for the accreditation process resonate with your learning style and whether you have plans to progress onto further learning.
If you choose to follow the ICF route (leading to the ACC level award), when your learning with us has completed you will be able to continue to develop your coaching skills independently to the required level. TPC Leadership can supply an ICF accredited mentor if you would like us to, and your application for ACC accreditation is an individual activity that you can do when you are ready.
If you choose to follow the EMCC route, when your programme with us has completed we will continue to support you through to the submission of your portfolio. We will mark your portfolio for you and award your EQA Practitioner certificate when you pass. We have also worked very closely with the EMCC to embed the requirements for EIA accreditation within our programme, so when you have submitted your portfolio, you will also be eligible for EIA accreditation at an appropriate level for the experience you have accrued. You will not need to complete the EMCC application form for this if you complete the work within the EMCC’s timelines.
If you choose to follow the ILM route, you need attend only 4 of the 5 workshops (Applied Positive Psychology in Coaching is not required by ILM), and when your programme with us has completed we will continue to support you through to the submission of your portfolio for the level 5 or level 7 certificate as appropriate. We will mark your portfolio for you and award your certificate when you pass.
The course is approximately 9 months in length and involves / includes:
– 5 workshops over 10 days (4 workshops for ILM)
– virtual group supervision after each module
– practical assessment of your coaching skills
– co-supervision practice with your group
– access to online learning resources
Cohort 22 DATES
– Module 1: 11,12, 13 September 2019 – Foundation Coaching Skills
– Module 2: 12, 13 November 2019 – Creating Insights
– Module 3: 7, 8 January 2020 – Applied Positive Psychology in Coaching (not ILM)
– Module 4: 10, 11 March 2020 – Coaching Through Ambiguity and Complexity
– Coach Integration Day: 6 May 2020
Please note price excludes VAT