About this Training
Identifying and hiring the best candidates for a position is a key building block for successful companies.
Recruiting mistakes are very expensive and many companies fail to develop their recruiters so that they can make well-grounded recruiting decision.
The focus during the interview should lie on creating a deep, trusting conversation to get to know and evaluate the candidates and to convince them to join your team.
Introduction and background:
- Overview of the recruiting process (optional)
- The importance of recruiting decisions
- Typical interview mistakes (alpha, beta, bias, etc.) and the associates costs
- Criteria for selection (optional)
- Reading CVs and identifying areas for further investigation
- Process, active listening and status games
- Mastering various questioning techniques
- Probing different dimensions important for the position (e.g. analytical skills)
- Interviews with video recording and feedback from the trainer and the group
Format & Participants
- 1 day (can also be split into 2 half days)
- Virtual or in person
- Maximum 6 participants per trainer
- For all employees who conduct recruiting interviews
Looking for other services?
We consult with and support your organisation to implement a strategic mindset, the right culture and capabilities - and to measure their effectiveness.
Leadership Development Services
We engage with your leaders, teams or organisation to build capabilities, drive business success and enable people to find meaning and purpose in what they do.
Leadership Coaching Services
Our coaching services help to liberate potential in you, your teams and your organisation.
Coaching & Leadership Academy
Leadership courses and accredited coach training programmes that empower you to lead with purpose.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us to talk about how we can help with your organisation's leadership development.