About this Training
Many young professionals have gained a lot of knowledge about different topics, but they have not learned how to work effectively and efficiently.
Yet the value that an employee can create for their company often arises from the fact that topics are really dealt with independently and in the interests of the company.
In the long run, two things are crucial: 1. doing the right things, i.e. being effective; 2. doing things right, i.e. being efficient. Through our training, employees learn to take responsibility and to do the right things efficiently.
- What does it mean for me to "own" a topic? How can I get others to "own" topics?
- Differentiation between process ownership, content ownership and relationship ownership; Managing 360
- Tips and tricks as well as exercises for each form of ownership
- Are there things I could be doing more efficiently right now?
- What is holding me back? What benefit do I get from not doing things as efficiently as I could?
- How could I overcome this resistance?
- Methods of effective time management: efficiency in leadership issues, email and calendar management, efficiency of structuring one's own work schedule
- How to prioritise and lead
Format & Participants
- 1 day (can also be split into half days)
- Virtual or in person
- For beginners or junior executives