About this Training
CoResolve is based on the “Lewis Method of Deep Democracy”, which was developed in South Africa after apartheid. It is practiced in more than 20 countries around the world. As a moderation method it is especially useful to help resolve relationship and group dynamics, which are emotionally charged or affected by diversity and difference, and to come into a productive flow.
With CoResolve we have refined these tools for leadership. In this context, a “leader” is any person that drives forward a goal-oriented process. CoResolve conveys theoretical background knowledge, but also experience-based learning possibilities and long-term support to use the most efficient and important tools of the “Lewis Method of Deep Democracy” in your leadership.
Reading group dynamics:
- Identify conflict earlier
- Resolve barriers to effective communication
Learn to make decisions together:
- Facilitate collecting of critical feedback
- Encourage creativity and engagement through collective intelligence
- Make decisions that people are invested in
Resolve tensions in your team:
- Solve conflicts instead of continuing to endure anger and resentments
- Discover the opportunity in tensions to enable creative thinking and improve trust
Format & Participants
- 2 days
- In person at your office or our locations
- 5 - 15 participants
Looking for other services?
We consult with and support your organisation to implement a strategic mindset, the right culture and capabilities - and to measure their effectiveness.
Leadership Development Services
We engage with your leaders, teams or organisation to build capabilities, drive business success and enable people to find meaning and purpose in what they do.
Leadership Coaching Services
Our coaching services help to liberate potential in you, your teams and your organisation.
Coaching & Leadership Academy
Leadership courses and accredited coach training programmes that empower you to lead with purpose.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us to talk about how we can help with your organisation's leadership development.