Dr. Gregor Rinn
„There is a person behind every role“
Gregor facilitates clarity. This includes supporting individuals reconciling themselves with their roles and guiding teams through conflict or towards commonly shared goals.
Clarity can only emerge when a person experiences something as meaningful. Understanding what the individual experiences and making these unique experiences being understood is the focus of Gregor‘s work. Therefore his approach is centred on the person not on the problem and he relies more on building a relationship rather than employing a method.
Leadership Development, Coaching & Consulting Experience
Having studied History and Psychology Gregor has deep knowledge and expertise of change processes. Moreover Gregor is familiar with the client‘s business context based on his seven years of experience as a strategic management consultant (amongst others with The Boston Consulting Group, Oliver Wyman und Deekeling Arndt Advisors).
- Teach the local leadership of a German power plant to employ new ways of working
- Support the top management of a leading Saudi Arabian travel agency to adopt new leadership principles
- Help an organisation of the Catholic Church in Germany to redefine their business and leadership strategy
Other Relevant Experience
His work experience stretches not only across several lines of industry but encompasses also very divers clientele. Whether it is for a group of bus drivers in Berlin of for high ranking employees of the Royal Palace in Rhyiad, Gregor always has a keen focus on the individual as a person.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Counselor in Humanistic Psychology (Gesellschaft für Personenzentrierte Psychotherapie und Beratung)
- Systemic Advisor (Simon, Weber & Friends)
- Trainer for Communication and Behavior Change (atrop-Institu an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
- Hypnotherapy (Milton Erickson Institut, Berlin)