TPC Leadership is looking for:
Managing Partner for the Zurich Office
We are a global Leadership Solutions partnership re-inventing the experience and impact of leadership for businesses that are curious about enhancing their leadership capability in new ways to turn it into their ultimate competitive advantage.
We are proud of our unique way of working that is highly co-creative, connects head and heart, and is always fuelled by a spirit of abundance.
As part of our global expansion, we are looking for a new MANAGING PARTNER to TPC Leadership Swiss Office based in Zurich.
With the main responsibility to start-up, developing, leading, growing end-to-end TPC Leadership business in Switzerland.
Our ideal candidate is able to:
- Establish the office’s legal entity in Switzerland
- Plan, implement, and manage key activities related to the start-up phase;
- Develop the local client base and contribute to grow our international accounts.
- Customise services and product lines to offer to the Swiss market, leveraging TPC’s existing expertise and service portfolio.
- Lead the existing Swiss core team and further grow a successful and thriving local team (including Partners, Associates and administrative staff) that is culturally aligned to TPC’s core values and principles of conduct.
- Set the office’s annual targets and KPIs and drive the key business functions to reach them, such as Local Strategy, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and HR.
- Build and maintain trust relationships with the international TPC community, its business partners and local authorities.
- Ensure quality at local level, as well as local compliance with the TPC global systems, processes and policies.
- Role-model TPC values to local partners, staff, associates, clients and the greater community.
- Contribute to the on-going definition and review of the Global TPC strategy in collaboration with other Partners and Managing Partners.
- Represent the Swiss Office on the global Board of Managing Partners and Partner Conference.
We are looking for:
- A high-energy, goal-oriented and excellence-driven person with a passion to create meaningful impact through furthering responsible leadership on all levels in leading organisations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in ever-changing and uncertain dynamics, seeks and seizes opportunities, and is capable of firm decision making.
- A person that shares and lives our values of authenticity, abundance, sustainable impact, and developmental growth.
- Highly self-aware, grounded in your strengths as an inclusive leader and human being, and connected to your own sense of spirituality. You are resilient and disciplined in managing your personal well-being.
- A natural connector who influences and motivates people with ease.
Our profile preferences:
- Significant working experience as an HR / Learning & Development / Organisational Development professional at a multinational company, or as leader in a management consultancy, coaching, or other professional service firm.
- Experience in establishing a new client base and bringing to market new product and/or service offerings, ideally in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Completed a recognised coach training and practiced as a coach
- Good group facilitation skills
- Language mastery of English and German
- A university degree or higher education
TPC Leadership was established in 2000 in the UK. Today we are a global partnership specialised in leadership solutions (leadership consulting, leadership development and executive coaching), with offices all over the word.
For additional information and to see where our offices are places, visit our website:
Send your profile:
Please send us your updated CV in English, with authorization to personal data treatment (DL 196/2003), writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting as the subject of your email: REF. MP-ZURICH16.
This recruitment research is for candidates of both genders.