Passionate about developing people, products, brands and markets, Livia seeks excellence linked to sustainable results, ethical principles, commitment, collaboration, and lasting partnerships.
Leadership Development Experience
As an entrepreneur for the past 3 years, she participated in the foundation of 2 companies (human development and finance business), where she has been responsible for structuring their sales, marketing, and business strategies.
Other Relevant Experience
Livia has been an executive for over 10 years and held senior positions at AmBev and Silimed. With extensive professional experience in sales, marketing, strategy, and human development, she has managed large teams and businesses in Brazil and across the Asia-Pacific area.
Education, Qualifications and Certifications
- MBA in Marketing - Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (BBA) with Qualification in Foreign Trade - Universidade Mackenzie, São Paulo
- Certified in The Science of Happiness - University of Califórnia, Berkeley
- Certified in Branding and Pricing for Retail – ESPM, São Paulo
- Certified in French Language and Civilization - Université Paris Sorbonne IV
Linkedin: Livia Junqueira