Denise helps people growth in their personal and professional lives by uncovering, unleashing and strengthening themselves. Passion for ‘whole-brain’ research and uses Neuroscience to develop people.
Facilitates people to generate insights, strengthen leadership competencies and accelerate behavioral change.
Leadership Development Experience
Denise is Neuropsychologist by Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa do Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein, Coach for individuals and teams. Previously she worked 29 years for global companies in areas as Commercial, Operations and International Services. She held executive positions during 15 years. Since 2003 she teaches for the Executive Education for International Schools.
Other Relevant Experience
Qualifications: Facet 5 - MBTI®, TKI®, BIRKMAN, TMP® and Emotional Intelligence (EQi – 2.0).
Education, Qualifications and Certifications
- Master’s degree in Health Psychology by Methodist University.
- Certified Coach by Neuroleadership Institute (NLI) and acted as NLI Trainer for 4 years.
- Credential in ACC Coach for the third cycle by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Certified in Conflict Coaching by Cinergy® Coaching –
- Certified High-Performance Team Coach by Erickson College –
- Certified Corporate Mediator - University of Berkeley and Pontifical Catholic University in Brazil.
- Certified Points-of-You® Trainer
- Dealing with Emotions in Business Negotiations at Harvard University
Linkedin: Denise Manfredi