What makes our programmes unique?
- We provide each participant with a breadth and depth of coach capability informed by cutting-edge theories and psychological models combined with rigorous practitioner development.
- Our faculty are role models selected for their specific expertise and practitioner experience as well as their ability to develop excellent coach practitioners.
- Our proposition is modular, which means our participants can construct the accreditation and depth of learning path that is right for them. This means our paths for accreditation are versatile and flexible to meet the needs of each learner.
- We provide highly experiential development and include observed coaching practice sessions with a heavy focus on reflective practice and feedback to ensure each coach’s capability develops throughout the programme.
- We include co-supervision, group supervision and practical assessments for our ICF coach development programme.
- Participants of our programmes recognise the level of support and expertise we provide which stands us apart from other coach training programmes.
To find out more about our coach accreditation programmes, just contact us.