Haneen is fascinated by emotional intelligence and how it contributes in creating better leaders, more engaged teams and healthier, happier workplaces.
An ambitious, self-motivated, curious learner and compassionate trainer driven by passion and creativity, she believes in utilising her background to work closely with clients in creating a safe environment where different realities could emerge, to optimise the potential of transformational change and professional growth.
Leadership Development & Consulting Experience
Haneen is a consultant with 10 years' experience extending across learning and development, media education, private and government organisations (Abu Dhabi Police, Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Education, and other Ministries).
Other relevant experience
As Head of Academic Services, Haneen managed a range of functions including Psychometric, Linguistic and IT departments. Her responsibilities included identifying, developing and retaining high potential talent within the departments. She consulted with clients on the most relevant Psychometric assessment according to their requirements, on projects including but not limited to recruitment, promotion and Talent Management.
In her role, Haneen has covered the entire spectrum of Learning and Development activities including designing and conducting assessment centres, which comprised of a series of activities carried out using several techniques including simulation, psychometric tests, group exercises, and more. She excelled in delivering interactive training to create a memorable experience.
Education, Qualifications & Certifications
- Bachelor degree in IT - Abu Dhabi University
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Associate of the CIPD with a Diploma in Learning & Development
- Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching - The Møller Centre Cambridge
- Assessing Vocational Achievement Level 3 Certificate - ATDirect
- Occupational Test User, Level A&B Certified - British Psychological Society
- MBTI Practitioner - HIS
- Mental Toughness Licensed User - AQR
- PAPI 3 Authorised User - Cubiks
- Currently completing a Rapid Transformational Therapy® (RTT®) Program to become an (RTT®). Practitioner
Linkedin: Haneen Farid